My name is Fengyu Deng. I am a senior undergradute at Shanghai Jiao Tong University (SJTU), Shanghai, China, majoring in Electronic Engineering.
At SJTU, I attended Intelligent Internet of Things (IIoT) as an undergraduate research assistant since 2016 spring, under the supervision of Prof. Xinbing Wang. I participate in several projects including both engineering and theory about Data Mining and Networks.
This summer, I worked as a research intern in the Natural Language Processing lab at University of California, Santa Barbara (UCSB), under the supervision of Prof. William Wang. We focused on solving temporal QA reasoning problems. Now, we are still working remotely.
My research focuses on machine learning and its applications (e.g. Data Mining, Natural Language Processing, Information Retrieval). Recently, I am interested in designing deep reinforcement learning framework for traditional NLP problems. I am also interested in various aspects of temporal reasoning and evolving process.
Reinforcement Learning framework for temporal Question-Answer reasoning
F. Deng and WY. Wang (prepare to submit to NAACL 2018)
Evolving Scholarly Networks: Experiments, Modeling and Analysis PDF
F. Deng, L. Kong, J. Liu, J. Zhao, J. Wang, L. Fu, Xinbing Wang (submitted to KDD 2017)
- Reinforcement Learning framework for temporal Question-Answer reasoning
- Evolving Scholarly Networks : Experiments, Modeling and Analysis
- Maximum Value Matters: Finding Hot Topics in Scholarly Fields
- FPRank: Learning to Predict the Future Popularity Rankings of Scientific Publications
- Acemap : Academic Map System
- Acenap：Academic Network Analytic Platform
Email: dengfengyu [AT] sjtu [DOT] edu [DOT] cn
Telephone: (86) 182-1753-2802